10 Reasons to visit the Natural Stone Show
Returning to ExCeL, London 6-8 June, take a fresh look at Natural Stone and Hard Surfaces to see how your business can benefit from the latest technology; innovation; materials; and over 50 hours of CPD to enhance your market knowledge.
- Meet 150+ UK & international exhibitors face-to-face. Feel the finish of the materials, see the quality, and discuss the opportunities in person.
- Be informed at the Natural Stone seminar theatre with sessions running at 10am, midday and 2pm daily with dedicated architect, industry, and conservation days.
- See the latest CNC technology & tooling to make your workshop more productive and sustainable.
- Celebrate excellence….. Find out more about award-winning stone projects from the architects themselves; discover the winner of the UK’s inaugural Industry Choice Award for the UK’s favourite stone project; and visit the Natural Stone Award Gallery.
- See who makes the final ten for the Emerging Talent Awards and listen to an expert panel exploring the themes that will shape the industry going forward……
- Browse the MaterialDistrict Sustainability Meets Design curated exhibition showcasing 100 pioneering materials leading the drive towards Net Zero.
- Attend the Hard Surfaces seminar theatre for the latest solid surface, tile and worktop trends, with sessions running daily from 11am, 1pm and 3pm.
- Get expert one-to-one advice from the Stone Federation Village, Conservation Area and Worktop Fabricators Federation.
- Get ahead of the competition by sourcing new surfaces and large-format collections debuting at the Show.
- Visit UK leading stone wholesalers and find solutions for all your Fabricator needs.
Travelling to the show is easy too. ExCeL is now even more accessible thanks to the opening of the Elizabeth Line rail link that puts central London just a 12-minute ride away, and if you’re driving there’s ample parking under the venue itself.
Invest in your business at the Natural Stone Show & Hard Surfaces…….