- Natural Stone Show
- Bathrooms & kitchens
Breton is currently involved in the following activities:
- design and manufacture of plants for producing composite stone.
- design and manufacture of machines and plants for processing natural stone
- design and manufacture of numerical control machining centres for high-speed machining with various applications in diverse sectors such as die-making, aerospace, cars and general mechanics.
- design and manufacture of machines and plants for processing ceramic materials.
Machine on the stand: GENYA, the new CNC monobloc bridge saw with rotating head for marble, granite, engineered stone and ceramic. 5 reasons to choose GENYA:
- #1 GENYA special vacuum cup enables the handling of even 40-mm-wide strips.
- #2 GENYA allows to import structured DXF files containing all relevant information about materials, thicknesses, cuts, engraving, quantities etc.
- #3 GENYA is probably the least bulky monobloc bridgesaw if compared to any other saw in the market.
- #4 GENYA makes it possible to display the cutting cycle simulation, so as to avoid programming mistakes.
- #5 GENYA enables to set up the slab cutting so as to make the veins match and obtain the aesthetic effect of a continuous veining.