All your natural stone needs
We’re thrilled to announce that the Stone Federation Village will return to its prime position at the centre of the exhibition for 2019. The Village celebrates the renaissance in British stone that has taken place over the last 20 years and features the UK’s premier stone producers, consultancies and masonry companies that are supporting it.
Visitors to the village can engage with a series of live demonstrations showcasing the stonemasonry skills which the Federation does so much to champion, as well as review a number of training initiatives from affiliated colleges. Q&A sessions on the latest legislation will take place throughout the show and tackle subjects such as CE Marking and sustainability.
Additionally, a dedicated helpdesk, hosted by the Stone Federation Great Britain, will provide architects, designers and developers, builders and the stone industry itself with guidance on all aspects of stone selection, fixing and maintenance.
Stone Federation members include:
- Portland stone from Albion Stone
- Purbeck and other limestones from Lovell Stone Group
- Johnson Wellfield’s famous Crosland Hill sandstone
- Ironstone and limestones produced in conjunction with Marshalls by Johnston Quarry Group
- Bath Stone from Bath Stone Group
- Consultancies such as Harrison Goldman and Sandberg to advise on choice, design and use of stone.
- Suppliers of products for the installation and finishing of natural stone including Ardex and illbruck.
- Specialists in dry installed and environmentally friendly underfloor heating systems, Jupiter.