Stone Show set for 15% growth
The 13th edition of the Natural Stone Show is 15% larger this year, filling an additional hall at ExCeL, London. Taking place 30 April – 2 May and co-locating with Hard Surfaces for the first time, visitors will be able to source from 200 exhibitors and choose from more visitor features than ever before.
Find out what's new in hard surface design at the curated MaterialDistrict zone
- Discover 135 innovative hard surfaces at the MaterialDistrict exhibition
- Celebrate excellence and peruse galleries of the winning projects in the Stone Federation Natural Stone Awards and The Tile Association Awards
- Admire creativity and exceptional craftsmanship at the new Mosaic Showcase and Sculptors’ Studio zones
- Get expert advice and guidance in the Stone Federation Village and Conservation areas
- Improve your knowledge of stone through our CPD programme dedicated to architects & designers, the industry and conservation
- Find out about the latest technological developments in the Hard Surfaces sector at the Marrying tradition to technology, and Innovation meets Design sessions.
Find out how Neolith's bespoke panels shaped the Enigma restaurant in Barcelona