Stone Show set for 15% growth
The 13th edition of the Natural Stone Show is 15% larger this year, filling an additional hall at ExCeL, London. Taking place 30 April – 2 May and co-locating with Hard Surfaces for the first time, visitors will be able to source from 200 exhibitors and choose from more visitor features than ever before.
Find out what's new in hard surface design at the curated MaterialDistrict zone
- Discover 135 innovative hard surfaces at the MaterialDistrict exhibition
- Celebrate excellence and peruse galleries of the winning projects in the Stone Federation Natural Stone Awards and The Tile Association Awards
- Admire creativity and exceptional craftsmanship at the new Mosaic Showcase and Sculptors’ Studio zones
- Get expert advice and guidance in the Stone Federation Village and Conservation areas
- Improve your knowledge of stone through our CPD programme dedicated to architects & designers, the industry and conservation
- Find out about the latest technological developments in the Hard Surfaces sector at the Marrying tradition to technology, and Innovation meets Design sessions.
Find out how Neolith's bespoke panels shaped the Enigma restaurant in Barcelona
Be a part of the showcase event for the UK stone industry
I've seen how techniques and machinery have advanced in the stone trade, making life easier, more efficient and saving money on a project
The Natural Stone Show has been really exciting for us, we’ve met a lot of great people and had a lot of traffic on the stand, it has been a great setting for our official launch.
You can find everything!
The real highlight of the show has been seeing so many people come to see the new colours that we've introduced...we've pulled in incredible crowds with the new range.
Register your interest
Registration for the show will open Winter 2020. Register your interest below to be the first to hear the latest show news