Six 'must sees' at the Stone Show......
Take a fresh look at the stone and hard surfaces industry.
Add value to your project and the ‘wow factor’ to your grand design by specifying from an unrivalled choice of materials from around the world.
Get ahead of the competition by sourcing newly launched product lines directly from the producer, manufacturer or wholesaler.
Improve workshop productivity with the latest machinery and diamond tooling technology from all the major players in the market.
Six must-sees at the show.....
- Select from the best of British Stone including iconic indigenous stones from Lovell Stone Group (Stand E19) including Purbeck, Somerset Lias, Hartham Park Bath Stone, Chicksgrove & Chilmark and Hurdcott Green Sandstone.
- Explore the Spanish Pavilion (Area B25), sampling granite from Granitos Cardenosa; ‘Arival, The Grey Stone’ from Aridos Valdebezana; the renowned slate of Naturpiedra JBernardos; limestone from Piedra de Bonar; and sandstone from Pinacas and Areniscas Sierra de la Demand.
- Take time out from the exhibitors to learn about 136 innovative new materials in the curated MaterialDistrict expo (Area J60).
- Visit the Natural Stone Specialist stand (P68a) to take advantage of a half price annual magazine subscription with a free Natural Stone Directory and a complimentary voucher to redeem at the Show café for a hot drink and pastry – all for just £20!
- Take afternoon cocktails from 3.30pm at the Apulia Region Pavilion (Stand A60) and appreciate Italian stone, design and technology at its finest from De Santis E Graniti, CNC Design di Brunetti, Fato Stone, Marmi Strada, Mosaico Digitale and Stilmarmo.
- If you’re interested in the latest CNC machine technology concentrate on aisles A to D to see all the big names including Intermac, Breton, Omag, Comandulli, Thibaut, Montressor, Achilli, Sassomeccanica, Emmedue, Marmo Meccanica, Prussiani and many more.