Visitor Frequently Asked Questions
Where does the event take place?
At ExCeL London, Royal Victoria Dock, London E16 1XL, United Kingdom.
What are the dates of the show?
Tuesday 25 to Thursday 27 April 2017.
What are the opening times?
Tuesday 25 April: 10:00 – 17:00
Wednesday 26 April: 10:00-17:00
Thursday 27 April: 10:00-17:00
Is there a cost to visit?
No, the Natural Stone Show is free to attend.
What can I expect to see at the exhibition?
The Natural Stone Show is the UK’s only event dedicated to natural stone.
Exhibits include a vast range of stone from all over the world – granite, marble, limestone, sandstone, travertine and slate for use in all types of work – flooring, cladding, hard landscaping, kitchens, bathrooms, roofing, fireplaces, memorials and sculpture.
Other exhibits include:
- fixing systems
- cleaning materials
- stone working machinery
- other related products and services.
Who is exhibiting at the show?
The 2017 exhibitor list will be available early next year, in the meantime see who exhibited in 2015
How can I register to attend the event?
Registration is now open. Please register for free visitor tickets here.
Can I attend on more than one day?
Yes, you can attend as many times as you like over the three days.
How do I get to ExCeL?
By Rail, Tube & DLR – ExCeL is well served by mainline rail, tube and DLR (Docklands Light Railway) links:
- Easy access from all mainline stations.
- No matter where you are, the Jubilee Line is recommended as the quickest route to ExCeL London. Alight at Canning Town and change onto a Becton-bound DLR train, for the quick two-stop journey to Custom House for ExCeL west entrance.
By Road – Access from Central London and the UK’s motorway network make ExCeL easy to get to by road.
- If using Sat Nav use E16 1FR for the west entrance.
- Just 15 minutes from Junction 27 on the M25.
- Easy access from the City, the Embankment and West End through the Limehouse Link.
- There are 3,070 parking spaces on site, all charged at a £15 flat tariff for up to 24 hours.
- For the easiest access to the Stone Show use the car park situated underneath ExCeL; this allows you to enter the venue directly from the car park from a set of stairs that brings you out opposite the Stone Show.
- High-frequency shuttle service from car parks to ExCeL.
By Air – London has a number of international airports. We recommend using London City Airport if possible as it is five minutes from ExCeL by taxi or 10 minutes by DLR with the airport having its own DLR terminal which is just a few stops from ExCeL (Custom House).
The approximate journey times for other airports are:
- Standsted – 40 minutes to Liverpool Street station
- Gatwick – 30 minutes on the Gatwick Express to Victoria station
- Heathrow – 15 minutes on the Heathrow Express to Paddington station
By River & Cable Car – Travel by Thames Clipper between central London and the O2 and then by Cable Car across the Thames to ExCeL London
- Thames Clippers – Thames Clippers is the leading commuter boat service on the River Thames. Departures are available from all major piers, including The O2, Greenwich, Canary Wharf, Tower, London Bridge, Embankment and Waterloo, every 20 minutes during peak hours (from 6am to 1am). For further information on Thames Clippers routes, timetables and fares click here
- Cable Car – From the O2 visitors can use the Emirates Air-Line Cable Car for the quick 5-minute connection to ExCeL London.
Where can I stay?
We have selected Zibrant as our accommodation service provider for Stone Show 2017.
If you require overnight accommodation contact them on:
- Tel: +44 (0)1332 285596
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- UK Fax: 0845 330 5003
- International Fax: +44 1332 387834
Alternatively, use their online booking tool to check availability and book.
Can I access the internet at the event?
There are two WiFi options within the venue: ExCeL FREE or ExCeL Free fast. You can log in using your social media accounts or by directly by filling in your details.
Is food & drink available at the show?
Yes, there are a number of food outlets at ExCeL. Find out more
For information about other services available at ExCeL please check their website.