Visit : Travel and Stay
Travel and Stay
The Natural Stone Show will take place at the ExCeL London
Royal Victoria Dock
London E16 1XL
Discounted hotel rates
Book your hotel online
Or book by phone
Official hotel booking support
Hotel booking for Natural Stone Show 2017 is being managed by Zibrant and HotelMap. If you would like assistance with your hotel booking, you can contact me, the dedicated hotel adviser for this event. My email address is Sarah@zibrant.com - Send me your requirements, phone number and Event Reference Code MJXKK and I will get back to you with hotel options - You can also phone me, seven days a week, on +44 (0) 207 870 4100.
ExCeL London is ideally located and easy to reach from across the UK and abroad.
The Natural Stone Show takes place on the South Side of the concourse at ExCeL in halls S7-S9. After entering the West entrance at ExCeL, this can be found on the right hand side, after about 100 metres.
By Rail, Tube & DLR – ExCeL is well served by mainline rail, tube and DLR (Docklands Light Railway) links:
- Easy access from all mainline stations.
- No matter where you are, the Jubilee Line is recommended as the quickest route to ExCeL London. Alight at Canning Town and change onto a Becton-bound DLR train, for the quick two-stop journey to Custom House for ExCeL west entrance.
By Road – Access from Central London and the UK’s motorway network make ExCeL easy to get to by road.
- If using Sat Nav use E16 1FR for the west entrance.
- Just 15 minutes from Junction 27 on the M25.
- Easy access from the City, the Embankment and West End through the Limehouse Link.
- There are 3,070 parking spaces on site, all charged at a £15 flat tariff for up to 24 hours.
- For the easiest access to the Stone Show use the car park situated underneath ExCeL; this allows you to enter the venue directly from the car park from a set of stairs that brings you out opposite the Stone Show.
- High-frequency shuttle service from car parks to ExCeL.
By Air – London has a number of international airports. We recommend using London City Airport if possible as it is five minutes from ExCeL by taxi or 10 minutes by DLR with the airport having its own DLR terminal which is just a few stops from ExCeL (Custom House).
The approximate journey times for other airports are:
- Standsted – 40 minutes to Liverpool Street station
- Gatwick – 30 minutes on the Gatwick Express to Victoria station
- Heathrow – 15 minutes on the Heathrow Express to Paddington station
By River & Cable Car – Travel by Thames Clipper between central London and the O2 and then by Cable Car across the Thames to ExCeL London
- Thames Clippers – Thames Clippers is the leading commuter boat service on the River Thames. Departures are available from all major piers, including The O2, Greenwich, Canary Wharf, Tower, London Bridge, Embankment and Waterloo, every 20 minutes during peak hours (from 6am to 1am). For further information on Thames Clippers routes, timetables and fares click here
- Cable Car – From the O2 visitors can use the Emirates Air-Line Cable Car for the quick 5-minute connection to ExCeL London.
For more detailed information on how to reach ExCeL London, visit the venue website.