Visit : Travel
How to Find Us
The Natural Stone Show will take place at the ExCeL London
Royal Victoria Dock
London E16 1XL
ExCeL London is ideally located and easy to reach from across the UK and abroad.
The Natural Stone Show takes place on the South Side of the venue in halls S6. Visitors should enter the venue via the east entrance.
By Rail, Tube & DLR
ExCeL is well served by mainline rail, tube and DLR (Docklands Light Railway) links:
- The Jubilee Line and the DLR are the quickest routes to ExCeL London. Alight at Canning Town on the Jubilee Line and change onto a Beckton-bound DLR train for the quick journey to ExCeL. Alight at the Prince Regent DLR station.
- Please note that the Custom House Station for the west entrance into ExCeL is currently closed.
Access from Central London and the UK’s motorway network make ExCeL easy to get to by road.
If using Sat Nav use E16 1FR for the east entrance car parks. There are 3,070 parking spaces on site, all charged at a £20 flat tariff for up to 24 hours.
London has a number of international airports, the closest of which is London City Airport which is just five minutes from ExCeL by taxi or 10 minutes by DLR.
The approximate journey times for other airports are:
- Stansted – 40 minutes to Liverpool Street station
- Gatwick – 30 minutes on the Gatwick Express to Victoria station
- Heathrow – 15 minutes on the Heathrow Express to Paddington station
By River & Cable Car
Travel by Thames Clipper between central London and the O2 and then by Cable Car across the Thames to ExCeL London
- Thames Clippers is the leading commuter boat service on the River Thames. Departures are available from all major piers, including the O2, Greenwich, Canary Wharf, Tower, London Bridge, Embankment and Waterloo, every 20 minutes during peak hours (from 6am to 1am). For further information on Thames Clippers routes, timetables and fares click here
- Cable Car – From the O2 visitors can use the Emirates Air-Line Cable Car for the quick 5-minute connection to ExCeL London.